1. Refuse to take part in any government event. No more city, county, island, state or federal government is to be recognized. It is the Hawaiian Kingdom.
2. Do not buy anything produced by anyone other than of Hawaiian ancestry. Do not ride transportation that is not Hawaiian owned. We cannot make our own gas, so we have to buy this.
3. Like our good works in getting the "Super Ferry" stopped, we will continue to work on sites and equipment and protests for the "Rail" system that is not sanctioned by the Hawaiian Kingdom.
4. Immediately pull all the Hawaiian children from non-Hawaiian schools. Kamehameha Schools, Hawaiian Charter Schools, Hawaiian Home Schooling and Hawaiian Immersion Schools are to be utilized. No more non-Hawaiian DOE government schools.
5. Begin to protest all mass marketing of Hawaiian words. Words that are used to sell products and that are used improperly are to be protested against with vigor.
6. We will immediately petition The United Nations for recognition, and begin to petition countries from around the world for recognition.
7. Remove all legal proceedings from the smallest to state and federal crimes from U.S. court systems and take to the world court. Our lawyers will bring even parking tickets to the world court, as the Hawaiian Kingdom will not recognize the country that does not recognize them.
8. Make the island as uncomfortable for non-Hawaiian Kingdom residents as humanly possible. Military personnel should be made to feel uncomfortable outside of the base, while those that are here who worked for plantations or churches or have since made moves here on their U.S. citizenship are not legally recognized by the Hawaii Kingdom. We will spill the umbrella drinks of tourists. This effort against tourists will be known as "Mai Tai" incidents. We want to hit the invader where it hurts, the military and the tourism. The more uncomfortable they become, the more comfortable we become.
9. Those that have been good Hawaiian citizens and community contributors, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for Hawaiian Kingdom citizenship.
10. Use the technology to get the message across on youtube, facebook, twitter, internet, television, news, and any and everywhere we can put The Hawaiian Kingdom out to the world.
STAY TUNED FOR CAN'T DO LIST, WHICH WE WILL DO UNDER COVER OF MASK AND DARK.
Signed, The Blue Hawaiians
Mrs. Edna Whitestone of Mt. Whitestone, named after her great, great grandfather, seems to have found the magic ingredient for her award winning cupcakes. It was the 4th year in a row she captured top cupcake honors, and the third year in a row she won for best icing.
I tried one of her cupcakes, and it was like a bite of heaven. It was so light and fluffy, it was like my mouth was floating. I asked Mrs. Whitestone what her secret was, and she had this to say:
When I am mixing up the icing mix, we are so high up on great grandfather's mountain, that I just reach out of the kitchen window, grab some fluffy white cloud, and I mix that in. It does the trick every time.
Folks, all I know is that this was one wonderful cupcake. She won't give out the recipe, and discourages folks from trespassing on their property to try to get a hold of those clouds.
Jesus and the other great prophets of the world were simple teachers. To forward the agenda of man, even out here on this island oh so isolated, leaves a piece of the escort soul here and there with this child and that. What/where will it lead? Even in mid-sentence, he sometimes dreams of sitting on that log and looking into the jungle, with no more music than a bird's song echoed. The simple breeze, the soft moss, the smell of vegetation both alive and rotting rises into your soul through your nose. The vines hang around. Then back to the bloodletting in this classroom or on that court. Give until it hurts, then heal with the bugs, birds and worms. Some will carry me into their futures, some will break me down and use me as food for their roots. At this mid-point, it is now time to give back. Taking only nature's balm to revive and rekindle this small soul fire from time to time.
If we know the trick, and are not fooled, does the magician have to up the ante? Start your wars, start your engines, evade this tax, line a pocket with money and scratch my back with that pearl handled back scratcher made of coconut wood.
If we know the trick, and walk away, a type of indifference displayed, do you need to up the ante and blow us up with a bigger bomb? One that shames me, and re-writes the history books in your favor. Do you have some poison that taints my family name?
If we know the trick, and hand the jobs to the inept simply because they are family or friend, would it help if we go on bended knee to accept our knighthood from a man or woman no better than us? If we defer to your expertise in being able to steal the land from beneath our feet, so long ago, will you stop slandering us?
If we know the trick, and sign off on the documents that will render our parents or loved ones incapable of making decisions, we can take their money and put them in homes where they get around to changing soiled depends sometime after coffee break. The insane cry, the lonely cry, the old and forgotten cry, while the unloved use their hard earned money to take vacations out of urine soaked sheet smells-because they signed their lives away.
If we know the trick, will you stop trying to trick us?
I am of the same mind as Hug Honor when it comes to news reporting that gives us the story not riddled with hidden agendas to try and convince us or trick us into believing something. The magic of the truth, as important today as it ever was.
Let the people decide. The problem with freedom, and lack of character is that the billionaire boys club assumes that since they figured out how to make piles of cash and their cash buys them the power to buy the politics and the law, that they are above the common man.
The greatest kings and leaders were one and the same and did not assume they were above the people they headed up. Decisions were made that said the bettering of the station of the common man, is the bettering of me and my family station too. This is true leadership.
Damned if someone didn't make me see
My comfort rides on the backs of
Indians, Blacks, Mexicans, Hawaiians
and any poor soul
The American government has chewed up, spit out
and turned to green
Damned if someone named John Trudell
didn't make me see my comfort
rides on the backs
of the Vietnamese, Iraqi and our poor boy soldiers
who pay, who pay in blood
for the black that turns to green
Thanks Trudell, a wishing well of that opium of truth
Damned if he didn't make me see
Even a simple man like me, rides the backs
of those we have crushed for the green
From "The House of Music" and WORKS
Under a half moon
I wasn't half a man
My soul is whole
at this early morning hour
Sad to say,
as the sun rises-man and beast awake
If I am not careful
they peck and pull pieces from me
to feed their egos
They can have my crust
as long as the newly baked morning bread
topped with soul jellies and garlic butter spirits
In the end, when a new moon rises
Just a few c r um b s remain
From "Louis Marvin Lives Again"
The artist needs an isolation
So powerful like God in his creations
In the end, the test of time
In the end, when opened to the world
They forgive the surliness and inward looks
The cave dwelling mad man
For he gives to us all
From "Walking Church Tour".
How did it come to this? How did you get here? Who are you? What are you protesting? What is your name? How do you get food? Do the police hassle you? Do you visit the museum on the free days?
The old man hacked and coughed. He spit some blood and black and green crap out. In the old days if someone would have disturbed his sleep like this, he would have whipped around and tried to cut him, guessing that he was trying to rob or rape him. Now it was just words banging on his head like a hammer.
He turned over, and there was a guy with a microphone.
"I'm Hug Honor. I'd like to interview you for Modern Philosophies and Histories Magazine."
"You got any coffee or smokes?"
See the interview. www.hughonor.com
The last man or country standing, is only the last man or country standing
see WRITTEN IN COPPER BLOOD
There is no limit to the recycle times of aluminum cans
Infinity in recycling, forever in a can of Coke or Coors
I am proud of you Grandpa Marvin, for it was a noble cause you laid toil and sweat to
When the sparks flew, it could hold forever or break down as easliy and be rebuilt
While Grandpa Louis pushed the carts through the hell of the copper mines
Sweating into the ground with his Mexican co-workers, until the devil tasted salt on his lips
He ventured up into the light of sparks hitting the copper coated aqua green walls
He heard the dynamite blow the holes into the mountains innards and guts
until the mighty mountain shit out it's copper
until the trains barfed the volcanic outpourings from smelt waste down the sides of her
until through the hell fire smoke and dust (which settled on your lungs too soon), we could see Abe Lincoln's head and memorial on your shiny copper sides.
Pennies from hell, aluminum wings from heaven.
She's been abused, and the scars manifest themselves into her masks
She looks for the pain and depraved, to suck energy from them
Like a bee to a poison flower, making honey as sick and sweet as passion
She's like us, only she does not hide
she creeps along from shadow to shadow
she rides our nightmares
See her at: http://roobardookie.com/